Rental History Inquiry - date of request _____________
Ph: _______________ Fax:________________
Ph: ________________ Fax:_______________
* Name of tenant / applicant: __________________________________________
This inquiry is relative to an application for an apartment at our property. During processing it was discovered that the applicant is or may have been a resident at your property.
We do respond to inquires and likewise appeal for your input.
Applicants approximate last month & year of occupancy? _________________________
All questions below are a simple yes or no and you may leave any blank at your discretion.
- Is the tenants account in good standing? ___ Is applicant a current resident? ___
- Approximately what percentage of the time was the rent paid on time? ___
- Were demand for rent notices necessary during tenancy? ___
- Was the apartment kept relatively clean? ___ - Smoking? ___ - Pets? ___
- Was there any physical damage to the apartment? ___
- Was notice given of intent to vacate? ___
- Were the keys returned on time? ___ Was the deposit returned? ___
- Was it necessary to file for formal eviction? ___
- Was eviction granted? ___ Was the constable required? ___
- Would the tenant be eligible for occupancy in the future? ___
- Were the rules & regulations of the property observed? ___
- Was there any “drama” associated with the tenants residency? ___
- Were there excess guests or other residents not on the lease? ___
- Was there excess noise or disturbances to neighboring units? ___
- Were there any illegal activities associated with their residency? ___
- Were parking guidelines followed? ___
- Were they rude, offensive or threatening to other residents or management? ___
- Was it ever necessary to call the police? ___
Thank you for your anticipated reply.
* See attached authorization for the release of information.