Effective Immediately


As a result of a fireplace causing damage to two units, no fireplace on the property is to be used until inspected by a licensed inspector and the inspection receipt filed with property management.


You should receive how to use instructions from the inspector before attempting to use your fireplace.   Never use fireplace “cleaning logs” as they burn too hot for the type of units installed.


Management highly discourages the use of fireplaces even if inspected because of the high density nature of the complex and its inherent danger to multiple units.