Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/95/3763495/html/EIOH/Forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Vehicles being ticked while in drive way and im deployed overseas!

Author Topic: Vehicles being ticked while in drive way and im deployed overseas!  (Read 1615 times)

dbgdecker

• View Profile
To whom it may concern,

Myself and 2 of my friends own a home in Eden Isles, we are currently deployed overseas and have somebody staying at our house until we get back and have neighbors checking on it as well. But I don't understand why we are getting notices on our door informing us that where going to be ticketed if we don't move our vehicles, we cant were not home! Can somebody please explain this to me?

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Vehicles being ticked while in drive way and im deployed overseas!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 11:48:40 PM »
Please go to the main Eden Isles Homeowners Association site at www.eihoa.org and click on "comments".   There you can send a private email directly to the homeowners association. 

Be sure to give your full name, name of the property owner if different, address of the property and your email so they can investigate and get back with you. 

Thanks,
Forum Administrator