Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/95/3763495/html/EIOH/Forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Neighborhood Business, Services, Contractor Recommendations, etc.

Author Topic: Neighborhood Business, Services, Contractor Recommendations, etc.  (Read 3615 times)

derrickbigdmilk

• View Profile
Let E&L Environmental Pressure Washing LLc come to your home or work  place and take care of your exterior needs, we are licensed and fully insured. .We give free estimates and will beat the competetion. We use only 100 percent biodegradable detergents, We also provide full water recovery service with 24 hour emergency service to keep you in compliance with the Clean Water Act. Contact Ernest Reid 985-290-4759-fax 288-0596 elpressurewashing@yahoo.com. plus our detergents are safe for kids, pets,plants.so call today for your free estiment on your driveway,home,gutter cleeaning,pool decks,storefront cleaning awning cleaning,drive-thrue cleaning,gum removal,gas stations,and more.we love to clean.so dont wate give us a call today for the best pressure washing  company on the north&southshore  ;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:18:49 PM by Administrator »

Fish Vector

• View Profile
Re: Neighborhood Services
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:16 AM »
Hi,

My name is is Craig Dennis a Eden Isles Resident and President of FishVector Underwater lighting LLC.  Have you noticed all the underwater lighting in the neighborhood? They are ours.  Fish Vector lighting is the only lighting in the world that calls fish to your lights.  We have in the past and will contuine to offer Eden Isles / Oak Harbor home owners a special discount on direct purchases.  More information can be found on our website at www.fishvector.com or contact me directly at 985.201.8278 or 850.228.6655.  We are pleased to offer special services to our neighbors not available from outside sources.  We repair other underwater lights purchased elsewhere at a discounted rate.

see www.fishvector.com for more info
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:03:27 PM by Administrator »

BayouBabe

• View Profile
Warning to Residents
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 05:24:34 PM »
I would like to pass some information along to other residents so they can avoid the same bad experience.  I used a company who was advertising in Eden Isles with flyers called Ralph's Lawncare & Pressure washing.  This company was hired to do Landscaping work for me.  The flyer said licensed and insured.  To make a long story short...I was charged $1260.00 to redo my landcape in my front yard and put down a weed barrier in my existing garden in my backyard.  He DID NOT do what we agreed upon in the signed proposal. I ended up reporting him to the BBB per his recommendation. Then later found out that he is not licensed to be doing landscaping or irrigation.  The Dept of Agriculture and Forestry wrote him up and ordered him to STOP doing this work.  I did try to reason and negotiate with him prior to reporting him to any agencies.  I just want my landcaping to look decent.  Take a look at the pictures see what you think.

BayouBabe

• View Profile
More Landscape Pictures
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »
Sorry I could not post all the pictures in one post.

Sandyham

• View Profile
Re: Neighborhood Business, Services, Contractor Recommendations, etc.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 10:34:58 AM »
I am looking for an honest and fair handyman to do small repairs around my house.

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 09:47:58 PM »
ABT Communications - an Eden Isles / Lakeview owned business.

Phone systems & security cameras.  Call Ted Modica 985-643-1712
                                                                           note, posted for ABT by forum administrator
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:01:38 PM by Administrator »

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 05:04:25 PM »
Just a note to everyone.  If you want to advertise your business please place it in this section.  This keeps the home topic list from getting too crowded. 

People who make a separate topic just for their business will be deleted.  Just repost your info under this section, that is:

"Neighborhood Business, Services, Contractor Recommendations, etc."